Thursday, June 7, 2007

Since you've probably forgotten what I look like ...

I thought I'd refresh your memory! Yesterday we took a long, windy, but still beatufiul and entertaining, bus ride to the Abbey de Fontenay and to Auxois-en-Semur. Which meant only one thing: Scenario Pictures! My new BFF LOL Jen and I shouted phrases and made faces into my camera for at least 30 minutes ... here are some of the amusing results. Or at least amusing to us. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Before we left the school. All appears normal.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Decided to do the first thing that came to mind when we said various TV show names. This is titled, "Salute Your Shorts."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"American Idol"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't recall what this was all about. Try to think of something funny in which this picture would fit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And, finally, what I feel was my finest acting moment: "Bad Hair Day." It was actually hard to get my hair back in order after that, but one must suffer for their art.

At any rate, we have a lot of fun. I will post more serious traveling pictures soon.

Love,
Jennie

6 comments:

Johnny said...

tIME TO GROW UP. lol.

Jen said...

Stop being an idiot. Its way fun to act like a dork.

Johnny said...

Oh, I'm just goofin, it looks like great fun.

Johnny said...

Oh, and good steal: "BFF LOL"

Jen said...

Yeah, we have a good time, always. And yes, I stole your bit. My friend who's pictured LOVED the line, BTW.

jennifer said...

lol bff...

as we speak i'm pondering a caption that will, well, capture the sheer essence of confusion of the pose. i think this was simply taken without a scenario. while we were mid-scenario search.. could it be the look of our quarter-life crisis confusion? or am i over analyzing again?