Sunday, June 17, 2007

Last night in Dijon ...

Here are some pictures from our closing dinner in Dijon, hosted by the Millers. It was at a French cuisine restaurant, which I had not been to yet, surprisingly. No one really likes official French food ... it's really heavy. But I did like trying Escargot. It was really rich and delicious. I didn't really like my beef burgundy, but loved my salad paysanne and the creme brulee, of course.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here was my table, which we all decided was the most fun one. :) Left to right: Dana, Paige, Jen, Shane, Hilary, me. I was wearing a dress I borrowed from Jenna, which everyone loved...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hilary and I goofing around at dinner ... we shared a bottle of red and had a great time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Three Nasty Amigos, as we prefer to be called. We are all sitting in the Paris hotel room right now as I post this ...

No comments: